Hey there! I’m Brogan. And my job is pretty awesome.
I help entrepreneurs get their content projects up and running (minus the time-sucking procrastination, self-sabotage and comparisonitis).
Want to start an online school, create a course, run a masterclass, launch a podcast, up your social media presence or finally start blogging consistently? I can help with that.
Oh. And I’m more than slightly obsessed with Jane Austen + sci-fi. (Just sayin’.)
After 4 years working in science communication, I set up (virtual) shop to help people get their message out to those who need it most. I have the awesome privilege to serve over 1,000 amazing peeps every day across email and social media. (Say whaaat?!)
I’m great at breaking down the scary, overwhelming thing known as content creation into fun, simple + actionable steps. Aaand I love mixing content with my other interests and passions (this is where content strategy meets science, sci-fi and Jane Austen, my friend!)
Throw in a bit of mindset, cheerleading and mindreading too and you can see why I’ve been described as a “content strategist mixed with a splash of psychologist.”
I believe that connection beats attention (I really don’t know how the whole “follow/unfollow” thing became a thing *rolls eyes* *face palm*) so if you’re fist-pumping with a, yeeessssss me too!, I’d love to work with you!
I’ve got street cred too…
- A Bachelor of Science (because words + science = ALL THE FEELS)
- 4 years working in science communication and marketing (making university research understandable and getting it to the peeps who really needed it)
- Recently, I helped a client achieve what she thought was impossible – launching her online school two weeks early!
- Featured on Blog Society, The Female Entrepreneur Association, Whiteacres, Bloom Hustle Grow + interviewed for the Inspired Vixens and Positive Productivity podcasts
- 2014 grad of Marie Forleo’s BSchool (and about a million other online programs #lifelonglearner)
- A published novel (if by “published” you mean the 3-part story about peacocks I wrote for my grandma when I was 6)
And in my offline life (aka when I’m not consuming content like a mad woman, writing my own, and helping clients hone the art of creating content *their* way) I can be found…
- Curled up, reading Jane Austen (my fave? I can never quite decide between Persuasion and Pride & Prejudice)
- Drinking copious amounts of tea and watching sci-fi reruns (usually Firefly, but also Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and anything where planet Earth is facing catastrophic disaster)
- Cooking up a healthy storm (also known as Making A Gigantic Mess In The Kitchen)
- Perfecting my pilates technique (currently obsessed with Blogilates)
- Trying to control my crazy curly mane (I could keep a small country afloat with the amount I spend on hair products)
- Explaining my Australianisms to international friends (arvo = afternoon)