I’m Brogan. A content-lovin’, sci-fi obsessed, Jane Austen fangirl and proud of it!
I help entrepreneurs get their message out to those who need it most (minus the time-sucking procrastination, self-sabotage and comparisonitis).
After 4 years working in science communication, I set up (virtual) shop to create content strategies for determined, heart-centred and creative entrepreneurs. I have the awesome privilege to serve over 1,000 amazing peeps every day across email, social media and my free Facebook Mastermind. (Say whaaat?!)
I’m great at breaking down the scary, overwhelming thing known as content creation into fun, simple + actionable steps. Aaand I love mixing content with my other interests and passions (this is where content strategy meets science, sci-fi and Jane Austen, my friend!)
Throw in a bit of mindset, cheerleading and mindreading too and you can see why I’ve been described as a “content strategist mixed with a splash of psychologist.”
I believe that connection beats attention (I really don’t know how the whole “follow/unfollow” thing became a thing *rolls eyes* *face palm*) so if you’re fist-pumping with a, yeeessssss me too!, I’d love to work with you!
I’ve got street cred too…
- A Bachelor of Science (because words + science = ALL THE FEELS)
- 4 years working in science communication and marketing (making university research understandable and getting it to the peeps who really needed it)
- 2014 grad of Marie Forleo’s BSchool (and about a million other online programs #lifelonglearner)
- A published novel (if by “published” you mean the 3-part story about peacocks I wrote for my grandma when I was 6)
And in my offline life (aka when I’m not crafting content strategies and writing) I can be found…
- Curled up, reading Jane Austen (my fav? I can never decide between Persuasion and Pride & Prejudice)
- Drinking tea and watching sci-fi reruns (usually Firefly, but also Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and anything where planet Earth is facing catastrophic disaster)
- Cooking up a healthy storm (also known as Making A Gigantic Mess In The Kitchen)
- Perfecting my yoga technique (currently obsessed with Yoga with Adriene)
- Trying to control my crazy curly mane (I could keep a small country afloat with the amount I spend on hair products)
- Explaining my Australianisms to international friends (arvo = afternoon)
Want to learn more about how we can be partners in crime together just like the Serenity crew?
Here’s your next move:
You’re officially invited to come and mingle with other like-minded entrepreneurs (read: those who believe in content that helps others, oozes generosity, is always authentic and lights a fire in our soul) in my free Facebook Group, Content Her Way.
It’s a fun, cozy space and we’d love to have you!
(See you on the inside ;))