Hey there and welcome to the very first episode of The Content Her Way Show!
I’m SUPER PUMPED to introduce you to my biz buddy and planner extraordinaire, Kathryn Hofer from Modern Planner.
Kathryn is passionate about helping others live a quality life. With over a decade of experience executing live events, organizing teams and projects, and running a non-profit, she has focused her attention on educating others about the value of planning.
When she’s not planning or singing, you can find her curled up with a good book, a cup of tea and dark chocolate. Kathryn lives in Kitchener, Canada with her husband, and soon arriving baby girl. They love travelling and eating delicious food.
Kathryn’s also a fellow Austen lover and in this episode, we talk about lots of good stuff including:
- How she dealt with burnout, exhaustion and depression (and what that can teach us about intentionally planning our lives as entrepreneurs)
- The importance of being intentional when it comes to life, business and content (and what “intentional” really means)
- Why creativity needs space AND structure
- How she manages her energy creating content as an introvert (and how that doesn’t mean you can’t do video or run a Facebook Group)
- How she learnt to create content that fits her personality, her business goals and the season she’s in
- How being a soon-to-be mama has impacted her plans and content for the next season of her life
- And her awesome advice for those who feel overwhelmed by all the content they “should” be creating and also for those who feel like they suck at writing
We also had a tech glitch in the video (ironically, right when we were talking about how life doesn’t go as planned) and Kathryn also shares her fav Jane Austen quote.
There’s so much goodness in this interview, so let’s dive in!Burnout, depression + bringing intention to our life, biz + content with @modern_planner & @broganmicallef www.broganmicallef.com/episode-one-intention-with-kathryn-hofer/ Click To Tweet