It’s one thing to know you’re unique and that you have a lot to offer, but it’s another thing to communicate that through your message + branding (with a healthy dash of personality).
Have you ever looked at your content and realised you’re… bored?
I think it’s a pretty safe bet that at one time or another, we’ve all looked at our content, services and/or business and felt a bit blah.
Earlier this year, I completely revamped my content to showcase my non-business loves (like the Jane Austen inspired Content Soiree) and had so much fun during the experience that I wanted to talk to other entrepreneurs who had gone through a similar process. (And help others who wanted to do the same!)
Enter Maggie Giele.
I met Maggie online a while back and was blown away by her business revamp (particularly the fantasy-themed Content Quest).
Maggie has struck an awesome balance and shows that you can be a fantasy-unicorn-video-game lover and still be a profesh boss.
We cover a LOT in this episode including:
- What to do when you feel bored with your content
- Dealing with the fear of adding more personality to your content (and how to ease into it)
- Why it’s about “good business” first and foremost
- How Maggie seriously amped up the personality in her business (and why you don’t necessarily have to have a “thing”)
- Maggie’s approach to dealing with comparisonitis (such good tips here!)
- What consistency really means (and how you can achieve it)
- And her awesome advice for those who feel overwhelmed by all the content they “should” be creating and also for those who feel like they suck at writing
Even a unicorn makes an appearance 😉 (Of course!)
If you’re confused about how to add your personality to your content and business, then this is for you!
Just click play below to dive in. (Tea recommended.)
Prefer to listen?
Tweetable(s):You add more passionate energy into your business when you love what you do www.broganmicallef.com/episode-six-personality-with-maggie-giele via @maggiegiele and @broganmicallef Click To Tweet You want people to say “you’re exactly what I expected!” when they meet you www.broganmicallef.com/episode-six-personality-with-maggie-giele via @maggiegiele and @broganmicallef Click To Tweet
The Content Quest (coming again later in 2017)
Maggie is an award-winning business and marketing strategist, helping fiercely dedicated business owners slay their strategies and build sustainable, scalable businesses.
Think of her as your wand-waving, spell-casting partner-in-crime to help you carve a path through the magical forest, where Dreamy Clients, business growth, and freedom await.
Connect with Maggie:
Want more? Check out the other episodes from The Content Her Way Show right here.