You’re an action taker. No one-hit wonder. You work hard.
(And pause to play, too.)
Keep talking, lady. You’re my kind of determined creative…
Do you ever feel?
- Like your content is never good enough (no matter how long you spend editing it)?
- Completely frustrated with the amount of content you “need” to create?
- Overwhelmed by all your options (Facebook, Instagram, webinars, blogging, newsletters, oh my!)?
- Like it’s all too hard, you don’t have enough time, and isn’t your attention best spent elsewhere anywhere?
I want to live in a world where every entrepreneur is able to make a difference through their message. (You know the one. That *thing* you’re just dying to help people with.)
It breaks my heart when I see amazing people doing amazing things… but they’re overwhelmed by all the content they “should” be creating, and end up struck by Shiny Object Syndrome, hit with a heavy dose of Comparisonitis, and smacked in the face with Perfectionism.
I want you to confidently get your message out of your head and to those who need it most.
I want you to have an actionable + practical plan, tangible feedback, and accountability + support so that you can do the work you’re meant to do. (And let your peeps know about it too.)
Isn’t it time to Free Your Content?
I’ve created Free Your Content, a 90-minute virtual Intensive where we’ll work through your biggest content hurdles and develop a strategy to create content that works for your business.
How it could look:
- Create a blog or social media content calendar
- Develop a content strategy for your biz (so you can look at what can be systematised and/or outsourced)
- Clarify what content your target audience really needs from you
- A 1:1 writing workshop to help you improve your writing style (could also include editing/proofing/wordsmithing blog post or ebook drafts)
- Decide what platforms and tools best suit where you are in biz right now (especially good for those suffering from FOMO and trying to do #allthethings)
“Eeek!!!! I am SO stinking excited about your blog planner Brogan!!
It’s easy to follow, chock full of helpful tips, tricks and resources, and it’s seriously going to change lives of folks who struggle with blogging/content creation!!
Get ready for fun + fulfilling content that’s a joy to create and that serves those who need it most.
Let’s break it down…
Here’s exactly what you get:
Free Your Content includes…
- 90-Minute 1:1 virtual Intensive so that we can work through your biggest content hurdle, hone your strategy and get your content working for your biz. (Held on Zoom.)
- Recording of our Intensive session so that you can review what we’ve covered at your leisure.
- Action Item List so that you know what steps you need to take after our Intensive (no thinking “Ok, so now what?”).
- 15-Minute Quick Fire Follow Up Session (14 days later) so that you can ask any Q’s that have come up since our Intensive and make any necessary tweaks to your strategy. (Held on Zoom.)
Space is limited.
I only offer 10 sessions per month, so now’s the best time to secure your spot. When they’re gone, they’re gone!
Secure your spot, pronto:
90-Minute 1:1 Intensive
Recording of our session
Action Item List
15-Minute Quick Fire Follow Up Session (14 days later)
Ready to Free Your Content? Click the button below to purchase and book your session.
Brogan is clearly an expert at social media strategy.
She was able to quickly help me clean up my social media strategy and focus on a few key platforms. My overwhelm was significantly reduced! I felt like Brogan understood my struggles and provided clear action items and tools to lay out my plan for the coming 3-6 months. Brogan would be a great support to solopreneurs and coaches who are intimidated by this thing called social media, don’t know where to start or how best to use their time strategically.
Wild Radiant Woman
So who’s your new content creation partner in crime?
I’m Brogan. A content-lovin’, sci-fi obsessed, Jane Austen fangirl and proud of it!
And I want to live in a world where every entrepreneur is able to make a difference through their message. (You know the one. That *thing* you’re just dying to help people with.)
Content’s more fun when we work together.
Let’s be partners in crime. (Hey, we’re practically the Serenity crew.)
Here’s my promise to you: The Best In The Verse*
*Yep. I’m a Firefly lover!
I will always…
- Support you in reaching your biz goals
- Keep your content strategy ease-filled, practical and fun
- Continuously look for ways to improve, grow and celebrate success
I will never…
- Guilt-trip or force you into working with me (when you’re ready, I will be too)
- Pretend I know #allthethings
- Give you an overly complicated solution (simple is always best)
Content can be fun + fulfilling, lady.
Do you really want to keep spinning your wheels? Or do you want faster, smarter + more consistent content? (I think I can guess ;))
Content doesn’t have to be hard and leave you with feelings of dread. It can be fun and fulfilling – let me show you how.
I love the easy steps that help with the momentum many of us can fall short of.
The Rock Your Blog Digital Planner is a comprehensive guide to all things blogging. Blogging can be overwhelming when it’s tough to know where to start for those that are new. What I really like is that this is wonderful for new and seasoned bloggers, alike! The blog planner guides you through bite-sized pieces of Brogan’s awesome process. I love the easy steps that help with the momentum many of us can fall short of.
Free Your Content is perfect for determined, heart-centred and creative entrepreneurs.
Please know that Free Your Content is best suited for entrepreneurs who:
- Are a coach, consultant or service-based business
- Must communicate online to run their biz
- Have been in business for 1+ years
- Know sticking to a schedule would help, but it all seems waaay too hard
- Lack clarity and don’t know where to focus their efforts
- Are putting in a tonne of effort and not seeing the results they want
- Are ready to dig deep and refine all their online communication activities
And is NOT suited for people who:
- Are already confident in and rockin’ their content strategy and can stick with the program
- Run a physical business and don’t rely on online content to reach and engage with clients
- Are a newbie or startup biz owner
- Aren’t willing to change or try a new approach
- Aren’t willing to analyse what they’re currently doing and work through ways to improve their strategy
When you purchase Free Your Content, I commit to having enough time available to serve you. As this affects how many clients I can take on and because of the 1:1 work involved, I don’t offer refunds. (Thanks for understanding!)
Imagine 30 days from now. You’re…
- Super clear on your next steps so that you can take action, pronto
- Confident in the knowledge that your content is strategic and working for your biz (so you aren’t just creating content for the sake of it)
- No longer overwhelmed by all the content things you “have” to do because you know exactly where to focus your attention
- Feeling a renewed sense of purpose with fun + fulfilling content that’s a joy to create and that serves those who need it most
Here’s answers to some frequently asked questions:
Do you have a payment plan?
Yes! A payment plan is available on request (at no extra cost).
The Free Your Content payment plan is 2 x $150. The first payment is due immediately and the second payment 14 days later (24 hours before the 15-Minute Quick Fire Follow Up Session).
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to set up a payment plan.
How much 1:1 time do I get?
- 1 x 90-minute 1:1 Intensive (held virtually on Zoom)
- Personalised Action Item List (created by me and emailed to you no more than 24 hours after our 90-minute Intensive)
- 15-Minute Quick Fire Follow Up Session (held virtually on Zoom)
- Priority email support with less than 24-hour response time on weekdays
(Please note that I don’t work or respond over weekends AWST.)
Do you offer refunds?
What if I *hate* content calendars?
I hear you! And you’re not alone. Oftentimes, creatives would rather throw themselves out a window than stick to a content calendar.
Here’s the thing: Creativity needs structure AND space. I’m all about working with your strengths and helping you create content in a fun, fulfilling a consistent way. For some, that could be a content calendar. For others, we can tweak the system so you don’t feel like all the creativity is being sucked out of you 😉
I want to grow my audience. PRONTO! Will this work for me?
If you’re all about fast growth strategies that don’t involve engaging with your audience and providing epic value through the free content you create, then no. Free Your Content isn’t for you.
What types of businesses are a good fit?
If you’re a coach, consultant or solopreneur, run a service-based business and must communicate online to run your biz, then Free Your Content is a great fit for you!