See something on my website that you looove and want to republish on your blog / newsletter / course / ebook / whatevs? I’m thrilled you resonate with my work! If you’d like to republish anything you see on my website, please email me for permission at email@example.com.
(Most of the time? I’ll say yes. I just appreciate being asked.)
Interviews and guest posts
I love taking part in interviews (podcast, video or answering Q’s in written form) and writing guest posts. If you’d like to interview me or ask for a guest post, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (and I’ll get back to you within 48 business hours).
Freelance writing and ghostwriting
I have limited availability for freelance writing and ghostwriting for your blog or B2B agency. If you’d like to discuss freelance and/or ghost writing opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com and I’ll get back to you within 48 business hours.
**Please note that my 2017 rate is $100 USD per post (up to 1000 words)**
Content strategy / content creation / blogging Q's
Have a question about content strategy, content creation and/or blogging? Here’s a few options for you:
- Check out the resources on my website and blog.
- Send me at email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll try to answer your Q in a future blog post.
- Want to ask me your Q directly? Join my free Facebook Mastermind.
Payment for digital products is due up front. Payment for Free Your Content can be made as on payment (on contract sign) or charged in 2 equal payments. The Creative’s Content Alliance can be made as one payment (on contract sign) or charged in 3 equal payments (at no extra charge).
If you've booked a 90-minute Free Your Content session or The Creative’s Content Alliance and need to reschedule our Skype call, you can do so for free as long as it’s at least 24 hours before our session. For sessions rescheduled within 24 hours, or no-shows, I will deduct the time from your package.
Refunds and Terminations
I don’t offer refunds for cancellations and/or contract terminations except in very extreme and unusual circumstances - things like hospitalisation, emergency surgery, etc. This is a firm rule.
- I keep my digital products affordable so that you can take action right away. For that reason, refunds are not available for digital products at this time. Please shop mindfully.
- When you purchase Free Your Content session or The Creative’s Content Alliance, I commit to having enough time available to serve you. As this affects how many clients I can take on, I don’t offer refunds.
**Note: If you’re an Australian citizen, you’re protected by Australian Consumer Law. Check out what this entails right here**
Thank you for understanding.
Please make sure my style and approach is right for you: check out my manifesto, blog and the free resources available on my website.
Thanks for reading my policies!
You know what? You’re cool and respectful.
If you’re inspired to write your own business policies, check out this great post from Alex Franzen.